The Georges Hébert Association was created in 1981 by Régis Hébert, son of Georges Hébert, to ensure the dissemination and protection of the spirit of his father’s work. It continues its action today under the action of many volunteers including 2 grandsons of Georges Hébert.
Starting from the observation that:
- The principle of the Natural Method (Natural Training – Hébert Method) is only the fruit of evidence of the laws of nature for physical development;
- Its application and pedagogy are simple;
- Its results have clearly established, for more than a century now, its ability to bring everyone to the full possession of their abilities and to maintain them there;
- The Natural Method has an educational dimension that encompasses the development of human qualities and actions;
- It is adaptable to all environments and all ages, women as well as men or children, able-bodied and less able-bodied,
The association wishes to spread the spirit and values of the Method to a large number of people so that its practice spreads in all walks of life.
The Natural Method allowing everyone to access what the World Health Organization (WHO) defines as “one of the fundamental rights of every human being: the possession of the best state of health that he is capable of achieve”, the objective is as beautiful as it is ambitious…
The Georges Hébert association (1901 law) is non-profit.
You want to help us, be part of the Association: Contact us